Jobytube is an interactive job search site. On Jobytube, job seekers can present themselves by uploading a brief self-introduction video instead of text resumes. The platform offers a shortcut in the screening process and helps both companies and candidates to have more fun during the recruitment process.
Services provided in this project
- Analysis & Definition
- UX & UI
- Python (Django)
- React / Redux + SASS
- AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3)
- To simplify user actions while adding self-introduction videos, we had to provide job seekers with convenient tools allowing them to adjust videos to platform requirements;
- Large volumes of video content and applicant tracking system heavy data load required a thorough work on the platform architecture and its database structure;
- Our team decided to use Amazon S3 to store the content and Amazon Cloudfront to guarantee high access speed;
- We used FFmpeg video and audio software suite so that users would have the ability to convert and edit videos right on the platform.
Jobytube can please everyone involved in a job search business. It has separate functionality for direct employers, recruiting agencies, and, of course, job seekers.
Job seekers are able to upload and edit their brief self-introduction videos, browse and apply to open positions, chat with potential employers. Employers get to use their personal applicant tracking system when screening candidates on the platform. They can post and manage job openings, contact job seekers and chat with suitable candidates. Due to specifics of hiring business, recruiting agencies get a special feature that allows them to represent multiple employers. The platform is currently operating on the Israeli market.