What to bring
- Excellent communication skills (online and offline!)
- A passion for interviewing users
- An eye for great user experiences
- Pro-activeness in taking ownership and running with a challenge
- A ton of positive attitude!
- Relevant product management, marketing or software development courses
- Previous product management or marketing experience
What you will do
You will participate in all phases of a product life cycle: from feature definition to product marketing, customer on-boarding and success management.
- Market research to find a product-market fit
- Interview new users and collect feedback
- Demo the product
- Onboard new customers
- Create marketing materials
- Develop specifications for new product features
- Work hand-in-hand with our designers and developers to create, build and ship the product
- Master the discipline of lean startup
- Have a lot of fun in the process!